BY POSTING INFORMATION ON ANY LAKE HEALTH SOCIAL MEDIA PAGE YOU AGREE TO THESE CONDITIONS. Lake Health (“LH”) has developed public sites on social media pages for viewing updates and/or videos and posting comments about LH. These pages include but are not restricted to various blogs, bulletin boards, networks, multi-media, and news media pages or other consumer generated information pages (“Social Media Pages”). By accessing, screening and/or posting any information linked directly or indirectly to LH on any Social Media Page on the internet, you agree to, without restriction or qualification, the following conditions of use. If you do not agree to the conditions of this Policy, you may not view or post any information to any Social Media Page on the internet. Your use of Social Media Pages is acceptance of this Policy and has the same effect as if you had in fact physically signed an agreement.
1. You are forbidden from posting any information that is private health information including patient images on any Social Media Page. You are also forbidden from using the Social Media Page to offer medical advice or medical interpretation by non-LH physician or to use the Social Media Page to make, advocate or increase referrals to physicians who are not employed by LH.
2. By posting any information on any Social Media Page, you grant to LH the established right to duplicate, distribute, publish, and exhibit such information and the right to create inferential works from your information, edit or modify such information and use such information for any LH purpose.
3. As a visitor posting information to any Social Media Page on the internet, you consent that you will not: breach any local, state, federal, and international laws and policies, including but not restricted to copyright and intellectual property rights laws concerning any information that you sends or receives via this Policy; communicate any material (by uploading, posting, emailing or otherwise) that is illegal, disruptive, aggressive, disrespectful, offensive, harassing, embarrassing, tortuous, slanderous, obscene, defamatory, or is an invasion of another's privacy, is vile or ethnically, racially or otherwise disagreeable as solely determined in LH’s judgment; pose as any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise feign your association with a person or entity; communicate any material (by uploading, posting, emailing or otherwise) that you do not have a right to make accessible under any law or under contractual or depositary relationships; communicate any material (by uploading, posting, emailing or otherwise) that encroaches any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party; communicate (by uploading, posting, emailing or otherwise) any spontaneous or unofficial advertising (including publicity of non-LH services or products), promotional resources, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes" or any other form of solicitation; communicate any material (by uploading, posting, emailing or otherwise) that contains software viruses, worms, disabling code, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to disrupt, destroy or restrict the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; annoy another; or gather or store, or attempt to gather or store, personal data about third parties without their awareness or authority; or to share classified pricing information of any party.
4. LH reserves the right to observe, exclude, restrict, block, suspend, stop, remove or terminate your access to any Social Media Page, at any time, without notice and for any reason and in its sole judgment. LH may remove, erase, block, sort or restrict by any other means any materials for any reason. You understand and agree that LH may release your communications and activities with LH in response to lawful demands by governmental authorities, including Patriot Act demands, court orders, warrants or subpoenas, or for the safeguard of LH rights. You agree that in the event that LH exercises any of its rights hereunder for any reason, LH will have no legal responsibility to you.
5. You agree that any claim or argument relating to your posting of any information on a Social Media Page on the internet shall be interpreted in congruence with the laws of the State of Ohio without regard to its conflict of laws and provisions and you agrees to be bound and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the local, state or federal courts located in Lake County, Ohio.
6. You shall preserve, assure, and hold LH and its corporate affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, successors and assigns safe from and against, and shall promptly compensate them for any and all losses, claims, damages, settlements, costs, and liabilities of any nature whatsoever (including reasonable attorneys' fees) to which any of them may become subject arising out of, based upon, as a result of, or in any way connected with, your posting of any information to a Social Media Page, any third party claims of infringement or any breach of this Policy.
7. YOU CLEARLY CONCEDE THAT YOU ASSUME ALL ACCOUNTABILITY RELATED TO THE PROTECTION, PRIVACY, AND CONFIDENTIALITY RISKS INNATE IN SENDING ANY INFORMATION OVER THE INTERNET. By its very nature, a webpage AND THE INTERNET cannot be completely safeguarded against deliberate or malicious infringement attempts. LH does not control the THIRD PARTY PAGES AND THE INTERNET over which you may choose to send confidential personal or health information OR OTHER INFORMATION and, therefore, LH DOES NOT WARRANT ANY SAFEGUARD AGAINST ANY such inhibitors or jeopardy of your information. When posting any information on an internet site, you should think carefully about your own privacy in disclosing detailed or private information about yourself and your family. FURTHERMORE, LH DOES NOT SUPPORT ANY PRODUCT, SERVICE, VIEWS OR INFORMATION DISPLAYED ON THE SOCIAL MEDIA PAGE.
8. You may not provide any information to a Social Media Page that contains any product or service recommendation or any information that may be interpreted as political campaigning, lobbying or contributions or use the Social Media Page to link to any sites or political candidates or parties or use the Social Media Page to discuss any political issues whatsoever.
9. THIS POLICY MAY BE AMENDED AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE, AND EACH TIME A USER ACCESSES A SOCIAL NETWORKING PAGE, THE NEW POLICY WILL GOVERN USAGE EFFECTIVE UPON POSTING. To remain in agreement, LH suggests that you review the Policy, as well as the other webpage policies, at regular intervals. By continuing to post any information after such new conditions are posted, you accept and agree to any and all such modifications to this Policy.