Lake Health offers comprehensive services designed to treat your lifetime, not just your emergencies:
- Advanced cardiac care, including open-heart surgery through an affiliation with the Cleveland Clinic
- Up-to-date orthopedic services covering total joint replacement, spine surgery, sports medicine, foot and ankle, hand and upper extremity, and physical rehabilitation
- State-of-the-art surgical services, including brain and spinal surgery, along with a wide range of minimally invasive procedures
- A broad range of women's services, including Family Birthing Centers at both hospitals, a Level II special care nursery at TriPoint Medical Center, and advanced gynecologic surgery
- Senior Services that offer monthly educational lunches on a variety of health care topics
- The latest imaging and diagnostic testing
- Advanced cancer treatment through a joint venture with the Seidman Cancer Center of University Hospitals and Case Western Reserve University.
- Comprehensive care for chronic diseases, such as diabetes and COPD
- And more.