Holiday Mock Champagne
- Complexity: very easy
- 2 (2 liter) bottles of diet raspberry ginger ale, chilled
- 32 oz of sparkling white grape juice, chilled
- 32 oz of white grape juice, chilled
- 46 oz of unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- Raspberry sorbet
- 1 pint raspberries, washed
Share this recipe
Place a raspberry in each compartment on several ice cube trays. Fill each tray with ginger ale. Place in freezer.
In a large bowl, combine the remaining bottle of ginger ale, sparkling white grape juice, white grape juice, and pineapple juice.
Place frozen ginger ale cubes in punch bowl right before serving.
Using a melon scooper, place a melon scoop of sorbet into each champagne glass. Fill glass with mock champagne and serve.
Makes approximately 40 servings
Sodium: 45 mg
Total Fat: 0 g
Total Carbs: 22 g
Sat. Fat: 0 g
Fiber: .1 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Sugar: 19 g
Chol: 0 mg
Protein: .1 g
It has been modified.