Do The Holidays Stress You Out?
0.0/5 rating (0 votes)
We all know the holidays can be very demanding. For many people the joy of the holiday season becomes a time of stress. However, there are things you can do to make your holiday season more relaxed, less stressful, and hopefully, more enjoyable.
- Be Realistic- Be aware of your capabilities and time constraints and allow yourself to be less than perfect. Try simpler traditions that can help decrease your stress. Learn to say no when there is too much on your plate.
- Think Positive- Many of us tend to think negatively. For example, thinking others won't like the gifts we buy or the food we serve. Try to keep thoughts positive which help to reduce anxiety and make us feel more at ease.
- Plan Ahead- Start early with your plan including when to shop, bake, socialize, etc. Good time management can really help minimize stress.
- Set a Budget- Decide on a budget amount you can afford and stick to it. Over spending can increase your stress in the months ahead while you struggle to pay off holiday bills.
- Take Care of Your Body- Just because it's the holiday season that doesn't give you an excuse to overindulge. Try to maintain a healthy routine as much as possible. Make sure you get adequate sleep, regular exercise, and choose healthy foods.
- B Fit 4 Life
- Weekly Wellness Tips
- Our Staff
- Wellness Institute Studio Classes
- Weight Management
- Weekly Healthy Recipe
- Wellness Coaching
- Wellness News
- B.E. S.T.R.O.N.G
- Integrative Medicine
- Wellness Blog
- Stress Management
- My First 5K