Black Bean and Chicken Burritos
- Serves: 6
- Complexity: very easy
- 12 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast (boiled and shredded)*
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic
- 15 oz can Eden No Salt Added black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp whipped cream cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 6 whole wheat tortillas
Share this recipe
Spray skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Sautee onion, garlic and red pepper in skillet.
Add black beans to skillet and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes. Stir in cream cheese, salsa, shredded chicken, and cilantro. Cook over low heat for 5 minutes or until heated throughout.
Warm tortillas in microwave for 10-15 seconds. Spoon mixture into tortillas.
* To make it a meat-free meal, skip the chicken.
Makes 6 servings
Calories: 266 Sodium: 344 mg
Total Fat: 3.5 g Total Carbs: 36.6 g
Sat. Fat: .9 g Fiber: 7 g
Trans Fat: 0 g Sugar: 2 g
Chol: 36.5 mg Protein: 22 g
Recipe taken from: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/delicious-black-bean-burritos