Drug and Alcohol Testing Services and Program
Benefits of a Drug Free Safety Program:
- Increased worker productivity
- Increased employee morale
- Increased workplace safety
- Decreased absenteeism due to substance abuse
Lake Health Occupational Services utilize a SAMHSA-certified laboratory for drug testing and a certified Medical Review Officer (MRO) for drug test reporting.
Pre-placement / Post-offer / Reasonable Suspicion / Post-accident / Post-injury or Random drug testing services are performed on a “Walk-In” basis – no appointment needed seven days a week at the Lake Health urgent care centers.
Drug test reports are sent via your company’s protocol (you choose your reporting method):
- Secure fax
- Encrypted e-mail report
- Hard copy mail
Lake Health Occupational Services is a provider of the BWC of Ohio Drug-Free Safety Program:
- Assistance with policy development
- Employee and supervisor training testing services
- Random drug pull program
- Random drug on-site program
- Testing services
- Substance abuse referrals
Lake Health Occupational Services offers several choices for substance abuse testing:
- Non-DOT 5 panel
- Non-DOT 9 panel
- Non-DOT 10 panel
- DOT-approved testing
- Breath Alcohol (BAT) testing
- Blood Alcohol testing
- STAT Breath Alcohol testing – on-call service for after Urgent Care hours in Emergency Room
Non-DOT 5 panel and the DOT drug test panel consists of the following:
- Cocaine Metabolites
- Marijuana Metabolites
- Phycyclidine (PCP and "Angel Dust")
- Amphetamines, Methamphetamines ("Speed")
- Opiates (Codeine, Morphine, Heroin)
Non-DOT 10 panel test consists of the following:
- Cocaine metabolite
- Marijuana metabolite
NON-NEGATIVE urine specimens automatically have secondary testing performed at Medtox lab, and the results are reported to the Medical Review Officer (MRO). The MRO must contact the employee for standardized questions prior to reporting test results to the designated company contact. All positive substance abuse test results are reported according to the company protocol.
Lake Health staff is certified for DOT urine collection process and breath alcohol testing.
Custom drug testing panels can be created based on company's needs.