1. How do I know that my application is complete and has been submitted?
After completing the online application, you will receive confirmation both through the application system and via email. You may also check the status of your application for a specific position by clicking on tab of your career page.
2. Is Lake Health hiring?
All current job openings are posted on our website.
3. I have submitted my application but I have not received a call, can I contact a recruiter or manager?
Your application will be carefully reviewed. If it is determined that your indicated experience, education and skills match the requirements of the position, the Recruitment & Retention Specialist will contact you to discuss next steps
4. I am a Lake Health team member. Do I have to fill out an application to apply for another position?
Yes. Please follow the instructions for internal applicants when visiting the Lake Health Careers page. Be sure to provide all requested information in order to be considered.
5. Can I apply for more than one position?
Yes. You must submit your application to each position that you are qualified for in order to be considered.
6. Can I contact a recruiter or manager?
Due to a high volume of applicants, we are unable to personally contact all applicants by phone. If your qualifications match the specific requirements of the position, you will be contacted by a Recruitment and Retention Specialist.
7. Where can I send my resume?
You are able to upload a resume to your application on the career site.
8. What is my Username?
Your username is the e-mail address that you provided when you created your new user account.
9. What if I have forgotten my password?
On the Lake Health Career page Login site, click Forgot Password at the bottom of the login screen. You will then be prompted to enter your email address to recover your password. You will receive an email with further instructions for resetting the password.
10. How can I receive a notification when a new position of interest becomes available?
The careers site allows users to set filters based on their areas of interest.
- From the Search results page, click Filters.
- Make your filter selections
- Click Ok
- Click Notify Me
- Enter your email address
- Click Okay
Note: If you do not set specific filters when requesting to receive notifications, you will receive an email each time any position posts to our website.
11. I saw an opening on another website but could not find the position posted on the Lake Health site?
All open positions are posted on the Lake Health careers website.
12. How long are the jobs posted on your website?
Positions remain posted until they are filled.
13. What is the pay/salary information?
We are unable to release salary information until the time that a job offer is made to a selected candidate.
14. What should I wear to orientation?
New Hire Welcoming Celebration will be presented by the Human Resource Department. Professional business attire is required. As a team member of Lake Health, we constantly interact with patients and the public; therefore displaying a professional appearance is always necessary. (no jeans, T-shirts, shorts or flip flops). You may wear your department specific scrubs to Welcoming Celebration should you choose to do so. You will have your badge picture taken on the first day of orientation.
15. Where do I report for New Hire Orientation?
Your New Hire Welcoming Celebration is located in the TriPoint Medical Center Physician Pavilion in Lubrizol Conference Center Room 1, 7590 Auburn Road, Concord, Ohio 44077.
16. Where should I park for orientation?
Parking for the Welcoming Celebration is available in the lot behind the Physician Pavilion and in front of the Administration Building. Please do not park in the Rehab visitor parking area.
17. What do I need to bring to orientation?
Any additional documents requested by your recruiter.
18. What occurs at Orientation?
During your New Hire Welcoming Celebration, you will receive your Team Member folder and your photo ID badge. Your benefits and responsibilities as a team member will be covered. A continental breakfast will be provided in the classroom and you will also receive a meal voucher which you may apply toward lunch in the Dining Room at TriPoint Medical Center.